Why does HCP need your support?
As a charity, HCP relies on philanthropic contributions every year, in addition to our memberships and other revenue streams, to support our gardens and educational activities. Even though much of the creation and maintenance of the gardens has been carried out by teams of hardworking and cherished volunteers, there is still the large financial commitment of caring for 9 acres of gardens.
Your donations will provide essential support to some of our Areas of Greatest Need.
Support Keep the Flowers Blooming Fund – which will allow HCP the flexibility to spend funds where most needed.
Support for Deer Fencing
Help protect our gardens with the most effective and permanent deer-deterrent fencing.
Support the Children’s Adventure Trail
Provide children the opportunity to explore self-guided trails and the interrelationships of living and non-living elements in our environment
Support our Irrigation Upgrade
Upgrade our irrigation system to use water efficiently while maintaining a thriving garden for years to come
Your donation is gratefully accepted by:
- Phone us with your VISA or MasterCard number during office hours at 250-479-6162
- Visit us at the Office at 505 Quayle Road
- Email your interest to donate by using the form below
- Choose one of our fundraising programs.
- Print the DONATION FORM 2018 (<–click to download) and mail or fax it in with a cheque or your charge card number
- Donate directly via PayPal
Thank you for your kind and generous support. HCP is a registered charity and your donations of $25 or more, are tax deductible and eligible for a tax receipt. Please fill out the form below: