Visit the gardens
Monday – Sunday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Adults (16+): $12.00
Students and Seniors (60+): $9.00
Children (under 16): Free
HCP Members: Free
Address and Phone:
505 Quayle Rd Victoria, BC V9E 2J7 Ph: (250) 479-6162
Pacific Horticulture College (PHC) Administration Office Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 1:30pm
Ph: (250) 479-3210
Charlotte & The Quail (Cafe):
Ph: (250) 590-6346
- Single and couple memberships are available in person at our front desk or online here
- Most pathways (but not all) are wheelchair and stroller friendly, but you may need extra time or assistance in sloped areas
- Leashed dogs are always welcome in the gardens, except inside the Pavilion
- A leisurely walk around the Gardens takes about an hour or so
- You are welcome to bring a picnic, however alcohol and glass are not permitted
We have established Garden Etiquette for the enjoyment and safety of visitors and to provide a tranquil atmosphere for everyone visiting The Gardens at HCP. We reserve the right to deny entry or remove any person(s) acting in contravention of our rules.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- All persons on HCP property must follow the direction of staff.
- Youths and children must be supervised.
- Photography is welcome, but should not interfere with the enjoyment of other visitors; do not block pathways with tripods.
- Smoking and vaping of any kind are not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Visitors must conduct themselves in a respectful manner; obscene language or clothing, abusive behavior or violence will not be tolerated and may result in removal from The Gardens.
- Please stay on paths and be respectful of our plants; please do not pick flowers or fruit, or step in flower beds.
- No alcohol is allowed on the premises; but our partner restaurant Charlotte & the Quail will be pleased to serve you during their business hours.
- Pets must be kept on a leash, and under control at all times; owners are required to clean up after them. Waste bags are available at the front desk should you forget yours.
- No dispersal of ashes.