Horticulture Centre of the Pacific’s Corporate Membership Program
Established in 1979, the Horticulture Centre of the Pacific (HCP) is the home of a 43 hectare resource for the Greater Victoria community that offers a nature conservancy and demonstration gardens featuring Pacific Northwest coastal garden designs, the largest outdoor Bonsai garden in Canada, and a range of educational and training programs for gardening enthusiasts and professional gardeners in the region and beyond.
HCP is a not-for-profit society that is sustained by an enthusiastic and loving community of volunteers and corporate supporters who see the value of the garden in helping foster the connection between the people and the natural environment. HCP provides the community with a beautiful venue for a wide range of social and cultural activities such as an annual Arts and Music festival, educational events, private and corporate celebrations, family gatherings, and personal recreation and rejuvenation. It is also the Home of the Pacific Horticulture College which is instrumental in creating economic and social value by preparing future generations of professional gardeners for the challenges of sustaining and enhancing our physical environment.
Some key facts about HCP:
- 2550 current and active members.
- 14,500 visitors per year.
- 250-300 volunteers (Pre-Covid).
- Youth Programs including: JMG camps, Pro D Camps, Stories in the Shade, Garden Arts Camp.
- 53 Community Education Classes in addition to the Master Gardener Program and Year Round Harvest Classes (Pre-Covid).
- Botanical garden accredited by BGCI – Botanic Gardens Conservation International.
- Garden Tourism Award – 2017 Canadian Garden of the Year.
- Named one of 150 “Canada 150 Garden Experience” designations for 2017.
- Trip Advisor Rating 4.8/5.
- Affiliations and partnerships with the following: Victoria Foundation, Victoria Horticultural Society, Victoria Master Gardener Association, Gardens BC, BC Council of Garden Clubs, American Horticultural Society, West Coast Seeds, Victoria Rhodo Society, BC Iris Society, Hardy Borders
- Members of Destination Greater Victoria, Saanich Peninsula Chamber of Commerce, Victoria Chamber of Commerce and BCLNA.
Help build a sustainable community and environment by becoming a corporate member of the
Horticulture Centre of the Pacific.
2022 – 2023 HCP Corporate Membership Program
Cost: $250 per year. Two membership passes to the gardens, recognition and link to company website on the HCP website.
Cost: $500 per year. Four membership passes to the gardens, recognition and link to company website on the HCP website.
Cost: $1,000 per year. Four membership passes to the gardens, recognition and link to company website on the HCP website. 5% discount on facilities bookings (subject to availability).
Level 4. (Not available in 2022 due to COVID-19)(Will update as protocols dictate)
Cost: $5,000 per year. Includes Four membership passes, a Corporate picnic day with access to the gardens for employees and invited guests, recognition and link to company website on the HCP website. 10% discount on facilities bookings (subject to availability).
Subject to the approval of the Corporate Relations Committee, membership dues may where appropriate be paid via contributions of goods and/or services in kind.
Please contact the General Manager – [email protected] for an application form.
Current Corporate Members
More info coming soon!
Ken’s Roofing Supplies Ltd.
Ken’s Roofing Supplies is a family owned and operated business dedicated to serving Greater Victoria and the Gulf Islands since 1992. We supply and deliver a variety of roofing products to Victoria and surrounding areas need, such as:
- Asphalt shingles
- Cedar shakes
- Metal panels
- Low-slope roofing materials
With our 5 crane trucks, we can deliver to any location, up to 50 feet high.
Year Round Yard Maintenance
Our Philosopy: We have a family and community-based mindset.
At Year Round Yard Maintenance Ltd., we have a family and community-based mindset and provide you with professional, reliable, and quality service. This philosophy is not only a breath of fresh air in the busy world we live in; it is the essential foundation we have built our business on. With these critical points, we are out to lead our industry in what a landscape maintenance service should stand for in our community.
Please visit Year Round Yard Maintenance to learn more!