Our annual Perennial Giving Circle donors are vital contributors to the overall success of the HCP.
Your financial support allows us to:
- Keep the flowers blooming
- Support various college programs
- Provide plant education to school children through our Junior Master Gardener classes and school tours
- Offer programs to the community at large such as plan propagation, pruning, wreath making, etc.
- Maintain our buildings including the Couvelier Pavilion – a popular venue for weddings, celebrations of life and business gatherings.
Connecting people with plants
The Horticulture Centre of the Pacific (HCP) is home to the Pacific Horticulture College (PHC) and the gardens at HCP.
- The college is a provincially accredited college nestled within the Gardens where the students apply their classroom education to the plants.
- Our volunteers dedicate over 15,000 hours each year to “Keep the Flowers Blooming.”
- Coupled with the courses we teach and the plant research we do, the HCP has achieved the prestigious designation of International Botanical Garden.
The HCP “seedling” was planted in 1979. During the past 40 years since then, it has grown into a stunning display of colourful beauty, which in 2017 was selected as the Canadian Garden of the Year by the Canadian Garden Council.
Perennial Giving Circle Annual Benefit Levels
An invitation to our Keep the Flowers Blooming celebration, recognition on our donor wall and in the General Manager’s Annual Report.
Everything from Seedling and 4 passes to the Gardens.
Everything from Tulip, plus a private 1 hour tour of the Gardens by our Head Gardener (includes 4 guests).
Everything from Peony, plus 15% discount on a booking of the Couvelier Pavilion (subject to availability).
Everything from Rose, plus HCP seasonal bouquets (Spring, Summer and Fall seasonal bouquets and a HCP holiday wreath) to begin the following year.