Our annual Perennial Giving Circle donors are vital contributors to the overall success of the HCP.
Your financial support allows us to:
- Keep the flowers blooming
- Support various college programs
- Provide plant education to school children through our Junior Master Gardener classes and school tours
- Offer programs to the community at large such as plan propagation, pruning, wreath making, etc.
- Maintain our buildings including the Couvelier Pavilion – a popular venue for weddings, celebrations of life and business gatherings.
Connecting people with plants
The Horticulture Centre of the Pacific (HCP) is home to the Pacific Horticulture College (PHC) and the gardens at HCP.
- The college is a provincially accredited college nestled within the Gardens where the students apply their classroom education to the plants.
- Our army of volunteers dedicates over 15,000 hours each year to “Keep the Flowers Blooming.”
- Coupled with the courses we teach and the plant research we do, the HCP has achieved the prestigious designation of International Botanical Garden.
The HCP “seedling” was planted in 1979. During the past 40 years since then, it has grown into a stunning display of colourful beauty, which in 2017 was selected as the Canadian Garden of the Year by the Canadian Garden Council.
Annual Benefit Levels
Keep the Flowers Blooming celebration, recognition on our donor wall, website and newsletter.
Everything from Seedling, plus a private tour of the Gardens, and 4 passes to the Gardens.
Everything from Seedling and Tulip, plus a private tour of the Gardens by Head Gardener (4 guests).
Everything from Seedling, Tulip, and Peony, plus 15% discounted booking of the Couvelier Pavilion (subject to availability).
Everything from Seedling, Tulip, Peony, and Rose, plus private garden consultation at your home by a Master Gardener.
I want to Keep the Flowers Blooming at the HCP by
becoming a member of the Perennial Giving Circle