HCP Visitor Policies
- If you have underlying medical conditions, please use your discretion when visiting our facility.
- Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19, which primarily displays as a persistent cough, will not be permitted on the premises. If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19, or is or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Physical distancing is required at all times (minimum 6ft/2M apart).
- Failure to observe physical distancing risks the closure of the facility, and as such, you will be asked to leave the premises.
**Please note we reserve the right to limit the number of people in the gardens**
Covid Policies for Adult Community Education Classes
Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding as we work together to keep everyone safe and comfortable who attend classes at HCP. Please review the information below to ensure that you are up to date with Covid Protocols before attending a class.
The information below is applicable to adult community education classes.
Participants must not join under the following circumstances: if they are feeling or showing any symptoms of COVID-19, have been in direct contact with anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19 or has been directed by Public Health to self-isolate. Please call us if you need to miss a class due to any of these reasons – 250 479 6162.
Proof of vaccination required
Facemasks required (KN95 preferred).
Please observe physical distancing and wear a face mask when this is not possible.
Please be aware that classes may occasionally need to be canceled, rescheduled or moved online due to instructor illness or a change in provincial health orders. We will contact you right away if this is the case.
On rare occasions, classes may have additional protocols to the ones above due to the instructor having compromised immunity. This will be made clear in the class description. Please double check if you have any concerns.
Covid Policies for Private Events
While masks are no longer required under BC Public Health Orders, we encourage you to wear one at your comfort level and continue to practice social distancing during this transition period.