THE SALE IS NOW CLOSED
Thank-you for your support!
Due to an increase of COVID-19 cases in our community, The Gardens at HCP's annual Hellebore Sale will now take place online. We know this is a last-minute change and apologize for any confusion. The following information replaces what was recently published in our eNews.
Here is the updated plan:
* HCP's 2021 Hellebore Sale will begin at 9:00am PT on Monday, March 8th.
* Plants must be purchased online or over the phone with Visa or Mastercard. There are no plants for sale in person and we are closed to the public Monday-Wednesday.
* There is a minimum order of $20.
* After you've completed your order, we will phone you to schedule a pickup appointment on Tuesday, March 9th. We are not able to offer delivery. More pickup information below.
* The sale will end at 3:00pm or whenever we sell out. In previous years we have sold out in under an hour, so set your alarm clock!
* We are still confirming our inventory and will not be able to publish a plant list in advance. The online store will show everything we have at 9:00am PT on Monday, March 8th.
Here are some tips to help you get everything on your list:
* Due to extremely limited quantities, it is possible that some plants will sell out while you are still shopping, even if they are in your basket. Please process your order quickly. Your order is not complete until the payment goes through.
* HCP Members receive a 10% discount on all plant purchases. You need to be logged in to receive the discount. If you haven't logged into our website before, you will need to reset your password. It is a good idea to log in this weekend and check the status of your membership so that you don't lose any time on Monday morning.
* If you would like to purchase a new membership or renew an expired membership, please do so this weekend (online, over the phone, or in person) so that you don't lose any time on Monday morning. We are open Thursday-Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm and have some gorgeous hellebores on display in the Doris Page Winter Garden!
Pickup appointment information:
* We will phone you to schedule a pickup appointment. Pickup appointments will be scheduled on Tuesday, March 9th between 10:00am-3:00pm.
* If you are sick or required to isolate, you must stay home and arrange someone else to pick up your plants. Let us know so we have both names on the order.
* Pickup will be at our Gate #4 on Quayle Rd, not the main parking lot. Look for the big chainlink fence and a staff member in a bright safety vest. They will let you in the gate and show you where to park.
* To maintain physical distancing, please stay in your vehicle and we will load the plants into your trunk or hatchback. If you are worried about your upholstery, please set out boxes or bags in advance.
* Please do not arrive early or late for your appointment. We have limited parking spaces and are organizing orders according to the pickup schedule.
If you have questions about the sale or your account, please email [email protected] or phone the front office at (250) 479-6162. Thank you for your support and understanding!