HCP Visitor Policies
- If you have underlying medical conditions, it is recommended that you not visit our facility
- Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19, which primarily displays as a persistent cough, will not be permitted on the premises. If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you have travelled outside Canada, you are not permitted on our premises until you have self- isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19, or is or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Physical distancing is required at all times (minimum 6ft/2M apart)
- Failure to observe physical distancing risks the closure of the facility, and as such, you will be asked to leave the premises.
- Washrooms on the premises are disinfected once per day; hand sanitizers are located at the front entrance.
**Please note we reserve the right to limit the number of people in the gardens**
For more information on attending a class during COVID-19 – please use this LINK.