We are looking for another positive and dynamic person to join our team. Job description and how to apply below:
Job Description – Assistant Gardener
Company: Horticulture Centre of the Pacific
Reporting to: Head Gardener
- Assist the Head Gardener with general garden duties including but not limited to: pruning, weeding, watering, fertilizing, transplanting, compost maintenance, lawn care.
- Good general knowledge of plants and gardening practices.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, but also able to work as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Competency in using garden equipment and machinery.
- Physical ability to perform all garden tasks including some heavy lifting.
Hours and wages:
Part time work (3 days/week) Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Hourly wage $16-18/hour depending on experience
Part time seasonal work
Send Your CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Monday, May 6th