Arts & Music in the Gardens 2019
The Gardens at HCP is excited to host the 25th Annual Arts & Music in the Gardens. This incredible weekend showcases 3 stages of live music and over 50 local artists, vendors, and exhibitors, all nestled in 9 acres of award-winning gardens.
Arts & Music in the Gardens is our marquee fundraiser and all proceeds are dedicated to the development of The Gardens at HCP — named ‘Canadian Garden of the Year’ at the 2017 Garden Tourism Awards! 2019 also marks the 40th anniversary of the Horticulture Centre of the Pacific and 40 years of connecting people to plants.
As always, admission is free for HCP Members. Check that little green card in your wallet to see if your membership has expired, and if so, renew before August 10th to save time at the gate. (Those who renew or purchase new memberships at the event will have their $10 admission reimbursed.)
The Victoria Master Gardener Association will be onsite to answer all of your plant and gardening questions — conveniently next to our plant sale!
This event is not possible without the time and talents of over 100 volunteers. Volunteers receive free admission to the event on the day of their shift along with free goodies and refreshments. Please email Cheri at [email protected] to sign up!
Musician and vendor applications are now closed. Looking for the musician schedule and list of vendors? Click here to download the 2019 program!
See you this weekend!
Getting to the 25th Annual Arts & Music in the Gardens
- Our regular parking lot is reserved for dropoffs, bicycles, and guests whose vehicles display a disabled parking placard.
- Free public parking for the event is available in a field on Beaver Rd. Volunteers will be there to welcome and direct you.
- Carpooling is strongly recommended to limit our impact on the environment and our neighbours.
- Use Google Maps or NextRide to plan your BC Transit route/schedule. The #83 bus stops right outside our front gate but has a very limited Sunday schedule, so you may prefer to bus to Camosun Interurban and enjoy a 20-minute trail walk up to Quayle Rd. Please note that there is a locked gate preventing you from walking up through the gardens, and the suggested route on Google Maps is not correct. The correct trail continues along Interurban Rd.
- Four-legged friends are welcome everywhere on the property except inside the Pavilion, as long as they are leashed and well-behaved. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your dog’s waste properly. Extra baggies are available at the gift shop if you run out.